Dr. Dan Yin grew up in Rockville, Maryland, attended high school at Richard Montgomery High School, completed her undergraduate training at the University of Maryland in computer science, and achieved a masters degree from Georgetown University. She obtained her medical degree from New York Medical College and went on to complete her Ophthalmology residency training at the prestigious New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, a top ten ranked eye hospital nationally by the U.S. News and World Report.
Since early in her training, Dr. Yin has been committed to advancing the medical field through research and scholarly activity. This began with her work in malaria research at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), resulting in several peer-reviewed publications. She has also published noteworthy Ophthalmology research in cataract surgery, ocular inflammation, and diseases of the cornea and conjunctiva.
Dr. Yin is a cataract surgeon in Rockville, who specializes in the most up-to-date and cutting edge diagnosis, treatment, and surgical correction of eye diseases. She also has a unique interest in ocular cosmetic enhancement. She has extensive training and experience in botox and fillers and blepharoplasty.
Dr. Yin’s specialty services include:
- Premium bladeless cataract surgery, with femtosecond laser technology and implantation of multifocal/Symphony and Toric intraocular lenses
- Ocular cosmetic enhancement, botox and fillers
- LASIK and PRK laser vision correction
- Diagnosis and treatment of emergency eye conditions, glaucoma, dry eyes, and disorders of the eye lids, cornea, and retina, including laser treatment
- Comprehensive eyeglasses service and custom contact lens fitting, including cosmetic, multifocal, and toric lenses
Dan Yin, M.D.
Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Cataract and Laser Vision Correction Specialist
Rockville, MD 20852